– BrightInsight, Inc., a global platform for biopharma and medtech regulated digital health solutions, recently announced the expansion of its recently launched BrightInsight Ecosystem, a network of the world’s leading healthcare and technology companies collaborating to solve healthcare’s biggest challenges to drive digital innovation, adoption and engagement.
– In addition, BrightInsight is proud to be a part of General Catalyst’s Health Assurance network—comprised of healthcare technology companies, advisors and experts, investors, and strategically-partnered health systems across the country.
Improving Healthcare Innovation Collaboratively
BrightInsight provides the leading global platform for biopharma and medtech regulated digital health solutions. BrightInsight replaces the need for lengthy and complex ‘build from scratch’ implementations by offering configurable software solutions and a proven platform built on Google Cloud under a Quality Management System to support global security, privacy and regulatory requirements. When building digital health products on the BrightInsight Platform, compliance is future-proofed as intended use changes scale across geographies.
The BrightInsight Ecosystem, which now includes over 20 global leaders on its roster including bioMérieux, Google Cloud, Lyniate and others, welcomes these new partners:
– Xealth: Xealth is the driving force behind digital health programs at many of the nation’s largest health systems, connecting clinicians and patients with digital resources that extend care teams and deliver outcomes.
– Woebot Health: Woebot Health is the world’s first mental health ally for people and businesses, with products that put personal growth in people’s hands, wherever they are. Their pipeline of prescription digital therapeutics and behavioral health products combine artificial intelligence, decades of clinically proven techniques and a relational agent called Woebot, which together form the foundation for mental health solutions that engage at scale and fit right into people’s lives.
– Claritas Rx: The Claritas Rx platform illuminates the patient experience for specialty biopharmaceutical products, providing actionable insights into patient access, duration of therapy, and other commercial metrics.
“Transforming healthcare requires a broad, collaborative approach. The BrightInsight Ecosystem partners are leaders from across the healthcare industry, collectively focused on advancing digital innovation to improve patient care globally,” said Kal Patel, M.D., CEO and co-founder of BrightInsight. “We are delighted by the enthusiasm shown by so many industry leaders to join us as we collaborate to drive development of new digital therapies and increase patient engagement.”
BrightInsight is also proud to be a part of General Catalyst’s Health Assurance network—comprised of healthcare technology companies, advisors and experts, investors, and strategically-partnered health systems across the country.
General Catalyst Health Assurance Network
The General Catalyst Health Assurance network—through strategic partnerships with leading healthcare systems around the country—covers approximately 10% of the U.S. population for delivery of care. The goal of the Health Assurance network is to drive greater collaboration between technology innovators and healthcare systems to accelerate the digital transformation of care and make it more proactive, accessible and affordable.
“General Catalyst’s Health Assurance is focused on shifting the paradigm from a ‘sick care’ system to a resilient, proactive system that’s designed to help people stay well, bend the cost curve through innovation, and make quality care more affordable and more accessible to all,” said Daryl Tol, Head of Health Assurance Ecosystem, General Catalyst.“We’re delighted that BrightInsight is part of the General Catalyst Health Assurance network: they have an important role to play in terms of helping systems pilot regulated digital solutions, standardize data integrations and ultimately accelerate digital health scale and adoption.”