HIT Consultant contributors are thought-leaders in the healthcare technology community who bring deep insight and knowledge to our content and platform.
If you are interested in submitting an op-ed for publication, please see the guidelines below.
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find examples of our op-eds in our opinion section.
Submitting Op-Ed Guidelines
– All op-eds submitted for publication at HIT Consultant should be the guest author’s original work content should not be published anywhere else.
– Op-eds should be between 750– 1,500 words. Longer posts will be accepted pending content relevance.
– Op-eds should be healthcare technology-related.
– HIT Consultant does not accept self-promotional articles or advertorials. These types of works will automatically be rejected. Please refrain from mentioning your company or products in the post. Contributed articles are for the purpose of showcasing thought leadership within the industry. Company mentions will either result in a rejection or being removed from the submission before publication.
– Please include a short 1 to 2-line author bio and company profile. This includes title and any social media profiles. Include a headshot for image next to byline.
Include any high-resolution images/graphs/figures that support the article.
– Please cite sources used and provide proper attribution especially when citing statistics and quotes.
– Articles should be reviewed for clarity, spelling, punctuation and grammar prior to submission.
– All op-eds will be reviewed by HIT Consultant staff prior to publication.
– HIT Consultant reserves the right to revise any contributed content to meet the needs of the readers.
– All contributed articles are promoted via HIT Consultant social media outlets.
PLEASE NOTE: HIT Consultant cannot respond to every submission sent in. If your article is considered for publication, a member of the editorial staff will follow up with a publication date.