What You Should Know:
– SnapLogic, a provider of Enterprise Automation, today launched the SnapLogic Accelerator for Amazon HealthLake, which enables healthcare and life sciences organizations to easily ingest a range of raw data into Amazon HealthLake, powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS), and transform it into healthcare-related insights and actions.
– This new Amazon HealthLake-dedicated integration and automation accelerator will help organizations looking to quickly connect systems, automate processes, and accelerate analytics to create a secure, modern healthcare experience.
Single Platform for all Healthcare Input Requirements
Amazon HealthLake is a HIPAA-eligible service offering a complete view of individual or patient population health data for query and analytics at scale. It enables healthcare organizations to securely store, transform, query, analyze, and share healthcare data in the cloud at petabyte scale. SnapLogic’s Accelerator for Amazon HealthLake establishes a single platform for all input requirements. It unlocks data from common on-premises legacy systems, including EPIC or Cerner, and expedites its movement into Amazon HealthLake, preparing it for immediate consumption by healthcare providers, in their desired format.
Key benefits of the SnapLogic Accelerator for Amazon HealthLake include:
– Modernizing Legacy Systems: By creating a “single source of truth” for patient data, organizations can improve patient care, use data to personalize treatment plans, and optimize clinical processes by sharing data among providers, increasing cost-effectiveness.
– Harnessing Data: SnapLogic helps organizations harness the power of all their relevant data to gain a 360-degree view of patients, gauge market signals, and optimize operations for improved revenue and community impact. With the new Accelerator, organizations can boost efficiency, strengthen patient engagement, and improve billing and payment reconciliation.
– Accelerating Innovation: With integrated data, applications, and systems, organizations gain the insights needed to become more accurate, agile, and scalable. These aids companies in uncovering new drug innovations and therapies, expanding into new markets – such as insurance or medical devices, transitioning to value-based care by securely integrating data in a HIPAA-compliant system, and benchmarking patient metrics.
In addition, the SnapLogic Accelerator for Amazon HealthLake can also read and create FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) compliant documents, which can then be sent to or received from Amazon HealthLake for analytics.