What You Should Know:
– Transformation Capital Partners, L.P. (“Transformation Capital”) announced the launches of it’s $500M growth equity fund, Transformation Capital Fund II, L.P.
– The new fund will focus on investing between $10 to $30M in commercial-stage digital health companies and technology-enabled service businesses that are improving the healthcare system.
– Led by Todd Cozzens, Dr. Jared Kesselheim and Mike Dixon, Transformation Capital manages over $800 million across the investment funds it advises and was founded on the premise that healthcare requires a highly focused investment approach combining deep industry expertise and vast connections.
– Transformation Capital sees enormous opportunity to attack waste and drive efficiencies, leverage patient-specific information to deliver data-driven, tailored care with better outcomes, and give the consumer what they need to select and pay for healthcare more proactively.
– Transformation Capital portfolio companies include Kyruus, H1, Olive, Datavant, RapidSOS, PlushCare, Panalgo, LetsGetChecked, Protenus, PatientPop, PatientPing, Health Catalyst, etc.