What You Should Know:
– AbleTo, a provider of virtual mental health services unveils an expanded suite of mental health solutions for payers to address growing needs across America.
– The new solution set was specifically engineered to establish an elevated standard of teletherapy through a combined approach that is highly personalized, data-driven, and evidence-based.
AbleTo, Inc., a leading provider of virtual mental health services proven to improve clinical outcomes and lower health care costs, today announced an integrated suite of solutions for payers to address the growing mental health needs across their populations with AbleTo’s highly effective care model.
The mental health challenges that people face today are at the level of a national crisis and continuing to worsen. This coupled with an overabundance of one-tracked, point solutions has uncovered significant and detrimental gaps in care for patients, and contributed to a growing inability of payers to meet demand.
Affordable access to care is more important than ever, but it is not enough. Providers must deliver the highest quality of mental health care to every individual in need. This new solution set was specifically engineered to establish an elevated standard of teletherapy through a combined approach that is highly personalized, data-driven, and evidence-based – something that is desperately needed, as shown in the results of a recent quality survey commissioned by AbleTo that showed a disconnect between mental health professionals and patients and a lack of education around what constitutes “quality care.”
Each solution offers structured Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) programs that are tailored to the participant’s unique needs for a personalized treatment experience.
– Therapy 360 integrates AbleTo’s ability to proactively identify, engage, and treat high-risk individuals with complex mental health needs and co-occurring medical conditions in a population-based approach to care. This enables the coordination of mental health services across the full spectrum of support for a truly holistic, long-term impact.
– Therapy+ offers individuals with mild to moderate mental health needs access to AbleTo’s nationwide network of specially trained providers for structured programs that include digital support between sessions.
– Digital+ combines digital CBT activities with one-on-one motivational coaching to offer individuals with mild needs instant access to techniques that are proven to reduce anxiety and depression.
AbleTo uses a data-driven approach to assess needs and goals to guide individuals to a customized experience across the suite of solutions. Each participant receives up to eight weeks of treatment with just the right blend of human and technology support according to the severity of need and personal preference. The entire suite of solutions is integrated across a data-driven care management platform to ensure quality across programs and enable measurement-based care.
“The current demand for mental health services, especially teletherapy, is an urgent need for payers,” said AbleTo CEO Trip Hofer. “More than that, we understand that the abundance of point-solutions creates pain points for payers and gaps in care for patients. We expanded our platform to enable a population-based approach to deliver the highest quality mental health care to any individual in need.”