– ConvergeHEALTH MyPATH for Health and MyPATH for Connected Care help enhance the patient experience, improve adherence and generate a rich, longitudinal, real-world data set for insights.
Today at HLTH 2019, ConvergeHEALTH by Deloitte announced the launch of a robust platform for the healthcare ecosystem that supports two critically important patient journeys. MyPATH for Health and MyPATH for Connected Care work together to connect and support patients and their care teams across the patient experience — from clinical trials to treatment and beyond.
The MyPATH platform helps health systems, biopharmaceutical, medical device, and health plan innovators deliver next-generation patient support services and therapy management across the patient journey, improving their overall experience while cultivating a rich, real-world data set.
MyPATH for Health
The challenges of living with a chronic or serious illness, including complex symptoms, side-effects, and treatments can make it difficult for patients to adhere to their care plans. This can lead to increased cost for care and missed opportunities to improve patients’ lives. MyPATH for Health is a digital solution that supports life science innovators for clinical trials and patient services by connecting patients, caregivers, providers, and life sciences organizations. By connecting all stakeholders, MyPATH can transform patient engagement, create a connected care team, aim to improve outcomes, and cultivates a rich, real-world data set for analysis.
MyPATH for Health enables:
– Care coordination
– Medication and appointment reminders
– Remote health and risk monitoring
– 24/7 support network
– Novel approaches for improving research and development
– ePRO and consent management for clinical trials
– Community and family support
MyPATH for Connected Care
With patients at the center of the evolving health care ecosystem, business needs to meet them where they are. Making the pivot to virtual care is essential to expanding access to care, improving clinical outcomes, increasing patient engagement and reducing costs. MyPATH for Connected Care is a digital health care platform that connects patients and care teams to deliver virtual care services through an effective, data-driven experience.
MyPATH for Connected Care enables:
– A connected ecosystem to support patients and care teams at every stage and setting
– Continuous strategies for building capabilities that deploy patient-centered virtual home care
– A robust health data collection with a focus on care plan management
– A holistic, personalized approach to care plans
– The ability to empower patients, with user-friendly devices and wearables
Why It Matters
“Because of new interoperability standards and a growing ecosystem of connected devices, patients are increasingly in control of their health and wellness data,” said Brett Davis, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP, and general manager, ConvergeHEALTH by Deloitte. “But to transform the patient experience — whether supporting virtual health or virtual clinical trials — the patient must be connected to a platform that supports new workflows and paradigms of delivering care and supporting clinical research. The ConvergeHEALTH MyPATH platform helps life sciences and health care organizations do just that for the patients they serve.”