What You Should Know:
– Oneview Healthcare collaborated with long-time client, NYU Langone Health, to roll out a virtual patient engagement platform in response to the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
– CXP Cloud Enterprise powered by Microsoft Azure technology with the use of Samsung tablets, helps engage patients, reduce non-clinical demands on care teams and optimize clinical and operational effectiveness.
– CXP Cloud Enterprise gives patients and their families the ability to communicate virtually with healthcare teams on secure, bedside devices that can drive more meaningful engagement, improved satisfaction, and better-quality outcomes.
Key features of CXP Cloud Enterprise:
– Bedside telehealth consultations from offsite care team members
– Rounding questionnaires and a digital worklist
– Clinician screencasting to help patients understand their condition, treatment, and goals
– Targeted patient educational resources
– Meal ordering customized for their dietary needs
– Video chat to connect with friends and family
– Simple integration with current systems for a single, secure platform
“NYU Langone Health is committed to delivering the best possible care experience for our patients, including through virtual care,” said Nader Mherabi, Executive VP and CIO for NYU Langone Health. “COVID-19 strained resources and challenged most hospitals to examine how virtual pathways can enhance patient care. Oneview helped us build an in-patient virtual care platform, which has been instrumental during the pandemic and will continue to be key as we deliver a new level of patient engagement.”