What You Should Know:
– Salesforce today announced new Customer 360 for Health capabilities that help healthcare providers deliver more personalized patient experiences and reduce operational costs.
– Customer 360 for Health helps healthcare and life sciences organizations enhance the overall care experience with the full power of Salesforce technology, including real-time data from Data Cloud, Einstein AI, and automation with Flow.
New Customer for Health Features
- Home Health helps automate the intake and scheduling process for in-home treatment using scheduling workflows to convert prior authorizations into scheduled visits based on patient preferences.
- Data Cloud for Healthcare enables healthcare and life sciences organizations to connect and activate clinical and non-clinical patient data from multiple sources, including EHR, social and behavioral data, assessments, and more, into a real-time patient profile.
- Patient Contact Center is a pre-configured agent console that provides a comprehensive view of the patient using MuleSoft Direct for Health Cloud to access EHR data.
- MuleSoft Direct for Health Cloud provides out-of-the-box, FHIR-aligned connectors to access EHR data. Now, a hospital’s non-clinical team can leverage this data to submit prior authorization requests to help patients get approval for procedures covered by their insurance more quickly.
- Tableau Accelerators for Health Cloud are ready-to-use, intelligent dashboards for a variety of use cases, including referral analytics, risk analytics, and insights to reduce “no shows.”