What You Should Know:
– Validic launches the newest version of its remote patient monitoring (RPM) offerings, Validic Impact: Rapid Deployment.
– This new standalone version of Validic Impact requires no EHR integration and can be used as a fully standalone solution.
Validic, a Durham, NC-based provider of health data platforms and solutions for scaling remote patient monitoring (RPM), has announced the release of a major update to its remote patient monitoring solution, Validic Impact. This new release offers the ability to deploy an end-to-end technology solution for chronic and acute condition monitoring, rapidly.
Validic Impact: Rapid Deployment Features
Validic Impact: Rapid Deployment offers providers a standalone, web-based application to manage device-driven RPM programs. The solution is designed for scale and offered with an ease of use that allows provider groups to quickly purchase and launch.
Validic’s RPM solutions offer the alerting, visualization and analytics capabilities needed to engage and manage patients from their home. The Validic Impact solutions can support the management of acute and chronic conditions, such diabetes, hypertension, heart failure, and COVID-19 (coronavirus). This new version of Validic Impact requires no EHR integration and can be used as a fully standalone solution.
– Set up and launch rapidly – with no technology integration and minimal configuration requirements, providers can deploy comprehensive RPM programs rapidly.
– Create protocol templates – standardize templates for the conditions you want to manage with default programmed alerts, consent language, etc.
– Enroll patients quickly – invite a patient to a program within seconds – enabling them to consent and connect their device(s) from any browser.
– Personalize and monitor – easily adjust and personalize goals and alerts for each patient; automate outreach to patients who are not submitting readings, trending in the wrong direction, or flag readings of concern for timely interventions.
Validic’s RPM model allows physicians to tap into the devices their patients already own and use. The solution can integrate over 480 consumer and clinical health devices via Validic’s core health data platform. In addition to supporting a bring-your-own-device (BYOD), Validic Impact also supports kitted device fulfillment and 24/7 device support through strategic relationships with device logistics companies.
Why It Matters
“COVID-19 was a call to action for healthcare,” Drew Schiller, CEO of Validic said. “Our platform-first RPM approach enhances virtual visit offerings. Right now, that means quickly replacing clinical data usually gathered during in-person visits, such as weight and blood pressure, with home health data.”
Schiller added, “Beyond improving the quality of care delivered through telehealth, RPM will continue to serve as a staple of virtual care and extend in-person care offerings.”