What You Should Know:
– The need for the RapidAI solution is urgent, with SDH cases in US patients expected to increase by nearly 80% before 2040.
AI Module for Detection of Hemispheric Subdural Hematomas
Rapid SDH leverages AI to help neurocritical care teams identify suspected hemispheric subdural hemorrhage faster and with a higher degree of accuracy than traditional methods.
Key features of Rapid SDH include:
– The only hemorrhagic and trauma package to feature hemispheric SDH, ICH and Hyperdensity for faster and complete patient assessment.
– Rapid SDH offers industry leading Positive Predictive Value (PPV) of 99% (sensitivity 93%, specificity 99%) for suspected acute and chronic hemispheric subdural hematomas >1mL.
– Faster results by notifying clinicians in 1 minute or less.
– Automatically sends notifications through the Rapid mobile app, PACS, and email, facilitating treatment and transfer decisions of patients with subdural hematomas.
RapidAI’s goal is to continue to expand the capabilities and applications of its deep AI to deliver comprehensive clinical solutions that provide care teams with the crucial insights necessary to evaluate patients, streamline decision making, and expedite care for this common and dangerous disease.