What You Should Know:
– Vivante Health, a provider of digital digestive health solutions for employers and health plans, is expanding its GIThrive platform with enhanced technology that optimizes triage, telemedicine appointments with physicians in every state when needed, and more
– GIThrive’s virtual care model will now be powered by enhanced technology that facilitates triage, including access to all existing GIThrive features plus GI-related test ordering, prescriptions and telemedicine appointments with physicians in every state for members needing such support.
– Users will now receive AI-driven, personalized care plans guided by an expert team of coordinated care providers including gastroenterologists, internal medicine specialists, dietitians and health coaches, helping increase the speed to diagnosis and treatment in an area where delays can have serious medical and cost consequences.
GIThrive’s New Capabilities
GIThrive’s new capabilities extend its ability to help members improve their gut health as well as reduce unnecessary medical spend for both members and health plan sponsors. The platform now offers:
- Individualized care plans that dynamically adjust to reflect updates to members’ symptoms, clinical findings and preferences
- Accelerated identification of symptom triggers through enhanced data collection
- Access to a nationwide network of internists and gastroenterologists for diagnosis, treatment, lab test orders and prescriptions
- Test ordering direct from the GIThrive interface when recommended in the member’s care plan
- Colorectal cancer screening kits shipped to eligible users without doctor interaction
- Triage to ensure that members with high acuity issues receive priority for virtual physician visits
- Referral of members needing in-person care to in-network, brick-and-mortar settings
- The ability to manage the member’s digestive health care holistically rather than fragmented across different care plans and providers