What You Should Know:
– Carenet Health, a leading provider of 24/7 and on-demand patient engagement solutions, today announced it has acquired Stericycle Communication Solutions, an industry leader in patient engagement technology and solutions and a service of Stericycle, Inc. The companies’ combined capabilities create the industry’s most comprehensive patient experience platform.
– This acquisition emphasizes Carenet’s commitment to providing better healthcare for all, as the combined entity provides 1 in 3 Americans access to Carenet offerings and works with 14 of the top 20 health systems in the U.S., among 1,000 other leading healthcare companies.
Acquisition Benefits for Carenet
The acquisition strengthens Carenet’s robust capabilities in the payer, healthcare services, and clinical arenas by adding provider-centric technology services including online scheduling platforms, automated messaging solutions, and additional inbound and outbound call center services. The combined entity provides 1 in 3 Americans access to Carenet offerings and works with 14 of the top 20 health systems in the U.S., among 1,000 other leading healthcare companies.
In addition to Carenet’s Intelligent Engagement™ clinical and telehealth services, Carenet’s offerings now include:
– Best-in-class Intelligent Scheduling solution, built on the InQuicker™ scheduling platform, that enables patients to convert at the moment of intent
– Broadest and deepest EHR/EMR integrated solution in the marketplace
– Award-winning SaaS digital and automation platforms with natural language processing and multi-language capabilities
– Partnerships with leading health-tech innovators, including leading search platforms
– Fully API-enabled enterprise platform
“At this critical moment in healthcare, where health systems are working hard to get patients back in the door for needed procedures, we’re pleased to be able to provide 24/7 modernized and elevated technology tools with the overall goals of better access, better experiences, better outcomes, and better profitability,” said John Erwin, Carenet chief executive officer. “Carenet is now the industry’s most experienced and comprehensive healthcare consumer engagement company, delivering dynamic integrated solutions that support the ongoing shift to value-based care.”