What You Should Know:
– Apixio, today, announced the launch of Apicare ChartSpace™, a health data management solution that provides real-time data access to centralized medical charts, accelerated chart and audit file retrieval, and enables the surfacing of actionable insights across value-based care programs.
– Apicare ChartSpace centralizes health data, improves security and efficiency of data sharing across departments and external partners, and powers Apixio’s AI-Driven platform
AI-Driven Value-Based Care
For many healthcare organizations, patient chart data is stored in complex data warehouses scattered across multiple departments and locations. As a result, chart acquisition and management are cumbersome, redundant, and costly processes. In addition, the number of duplicate requests and lack of sharing across different departments to providers—from risk adjustment, quality, and utilization management teams, for example—causes administrative waste.
ChartSpace solves those challenges by providing each department with real-time access to patient charts for review and analysis – slashing chart request waiting periods from weeks down to seconds, eliminating the IT burden and high administrative cost of duplicate chart chases.
By consolidating and enabling centralized access to chart data, this solution allows departments across the healthcare data enterprise to easily leverage Apixio’s AI-driven data analytics solutions to access the entire patient data sets required for their analysis.
“ChartSpace unlocks insights buried within charts to identify opportunities to improve care quality and patient outcomes,” Apixio CEO Sachin Patel said. “ChartSpace eliminates resource-intensive hurdles by bringing all of your charts together in one comprehensive solution that streamlines into existing workflows. As the foundation of Apixio’s AI-driven value-based care platform, ChartSpace powers our industry-leading analytics solutions that uncover actionable insights.”
With Apixio’s Apicare ChartSpace, organizations can:
– Centralize storage across major formats of patient charts (PDF, images, HTML, CCDA, FHIR®).
– Enable real-time access to chart data with the ability to search, filter, view, and download charts directly.
– Deliver advanced insights from previously known diagnosis codes.
– Have faster access to charts and HCCs for auditing purposes (RADV and IPM).
– Securly share data with external partners and vendors that support various value-based care programs.
– Streamline deployment of Apixio’s suite of AI solutions for risk adjustment, quality, and others.