What You Should Know:
– Seamless coordination between providers, community-based organizations, and payers is the key to delivering value-based care at scale. To better connect providers, identify social determinants of health, search for social services, and coordinate care with community partners, WellSky has acquired Healthify. Financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed.
– Together, WellSky and Healthify will connect providers across and within communities to identify social needs, search for social services, and coordinate care with an accountable network of community partners to improve outcomes and remove social barriers to health and wellness. The companies will integrate Healthify’s cutting-edge SDoH referral platform and community networks with WellSky’s robust human and social services network to power improved outcomes for people and improve their quality of life while lowering the overall cost of care.
Healthify clients will gain access to additional social services in their networks, access to provider systems, and the ability to deploy additional technology to solve for needs in the community. With the addition of Healthify, WellSky’s clients will be able to receive referrals and work with states, payers, and health systems without the burden of changing workflows or software systems.
Healthify builds the infrastructure to support social determinants of health (SDoH) initiatives at scale. The company builds and manages accountable networks of community-based organizations and provides the necessary interoperable technology platform to allow the healthcare sector to coordinate care within the network. Healthify works with health plans, providers, and community partners in all fifty states and is dedicated to community partner sustainability and demonstrating ROI for social service interventions to ensure that families receive the services they need to thrive.
Acquisition Benefits for WekkSky
This acquisition will allow WellSky to:
– Leverage Healthify’s networks of community-based organizations (one of the largest in the country) and interoperable closed-loop referral platform so payers and providers can effectively coordinate care
– Provide Healthify’s clients access to additional social services in their networks, access to provider systems, and the ability to deploy additional technology to solve for needs in the community.
– Enable WellSky’s clients to receive referrals and work with states, payers, and health systems without the burden of changing workflows or software systems.
“With the addition of Healthify, WellSky adds yet another crucial capability to our expansive portfolio and further strengthens our position as the leading technology partner connecting care across acute, post-acute, and community organizations,” said Bill Miller, CEO of WellSky. “We have a longstanding commitment to investing in care coordination and whole-person care. By leveraging Healthify’s networks of community-based organizations and its interoperable closed-loop referral platform, payers and providers can effectively coordinate care to close gaps, improve outcomes, and promote health equity.”