What You Should Know:
– Today, Deep Lens and Cardinal Health announced a strategic collaboration that will integrate Deep Lens’ AI-based clinical trial matching solution, VIPER, into community-based oncology practices throughout the Cardinal network. VIPER will be a part of Cardinal Health’s new Navista advanced suite of technology solutions designed to help oncologists improve outcomes, provide high quality care at the best possible cost and select the right care plan at the onset of diagnosis.
– Deep Lens’ VIPER will help community oncology sites expand patient access to clinical trials and reduce administrative burdens and costs. VIPER automates the clinical trial screening process and seamlessly matches patients — at the time of diagnosis — to appropriate trials through the ingestion and analysis of customized genomic data, electronic medical records and pathology data.
Cardinal Health’s new Navista advanced suite
Navista™ TS is comprised of connected, point-of-service technology solutions including:
– Episode Analytics, a data-driven cost tracking tool, developed by Cardinal Health’s innovation engine, Fuse. This tool enables oncologists and administrators to accurately measure the cost of care at the start of and during the episode of care, allowing for more informed treatment decisions and clearer insights into value-based performance.
– CureMD Oncology Cloud. The integrated platform includes electronic health records (EHR), a practice management system (PMS), revenue cycle management services (RCM), a patient portal and telehealth solutions. The platform helps to simplify decision making, streamline operations and ensure a smooth transition to value-based care, saving providers time and reducing administrative burden so they can focus on patient care. CureMD and Cardinal Health will work collaboratively to provide CureMD’s oncology tech solutions.
– AI-enabled population health decision support, CORE™, by Jvion. CORE™ helps oncologists to proactively identify patients who are at, or on an accelerated path to becoming, high-risk of adverse events. The CORE surfaces the clinical and socioeconomic levers and interventions to deploy to avoid costly ER and hospital visits. Cardinal Health is the exclusive reseller of Jvion oncology products to community oncology practices.
– Clinical trials matching solution, VIPER™, by Deep Lens. VIPER™ uses AI to identify and match cancer patients to clinical trials, including precision medicine studies, faster and more efficiently. Cardinal Health and Deep Lens are working in collaboration to deliver VIPER™ to community oncology practices.