What You Should Know:
– bene : studio, a San Francisco, CA-based global digital product consultancy, announced its non-equity, online HealthTech Product Accelerator, starting on April 1st. The accelerator will focus exclusively on the enhancement of the participating companies’ design and technology.
– This accelerator is tailored to advanced Health Tech startups with $1M+ yearly revenue or overall funding, with programs including, but not limited to, Telehealth, IoMT devices, Biotech, and Health AI. The accelerator is zero-equity, so there’s no requirement for participating companies to provide shares.
– The accelerator will have a 100% focus on digital product acceleration, helping with the implementation of UX/UI, architecture, development, testing & operations.
– With no application fee, startups can apply risk-free, and the program payment is only required after the application is approved.
HealthTech Product Accelerator Program Levels
Participants can choose one of three different and comprehensive levels of the accelerator that best matches their needs.
1. Product Booster, where bene : studio will form an action plan for the idea or product within one week.
2. Growth Product Acceleration, where bene : studio experts will help the participating startup to plan its entire digital product, new application or subproduct over the course of a month.
3. Product Enhancement Program, where bene : studio’s team of experts will collaborate with the participating company to create a technical proof of concept or clickable prototype.
Applicants can apply here; the application deadline is March 27.