– Innovaccer Inc. has partnered with Microsoft Teams to launch its care management product, InCare on the Microsoft Teams platform.
– With Microsoft Teams, InCare can create a culture of collaboration and prevent the care teams from working in isolated silos.
– Care managers can directly talk to the primary care provider’s nursing staff through the chatbot to coordinate care.
Innovaccer Inc, a healthcare data activation company today announced a partnership with Microsoft Teams to launch its care management product, InCare on the Microsoft Teams platform. The new solution will assist care teams in sharing crucial patient information in real-time and ensuring seamless care delivery.
Why Care Teams Need Access To The Right Data
Even after investing millions of dollars in making the care management process more efficient and seamless, provider care teams still find it difficult to work in collaboration. What care teams need now is to access the right data at the right time. Unfortunately, traditional technologies end up leaving providers in the dark and drowning in manual work. With Microsoft Teams, InCare can create a culture of collaboration and prevent the care teams from working in isolated silos.
InCare integrated on Microsoft Teams Key Features for Care Teams
With InCare integrated on Microsoft Teams, the solution will,
– eliminate the complicated processes of manually locating patients,
– provide a 360-degree view of the patient through Patient-360 profiles,
– care managers can directly talk to the primary care provider’s nursing staff through the chatbot to coordinate care
– seamlessly highlights critical patient information and sends a pre-visit summary to the primary care provider
Microsoft Teams will enhance the communication channel between care teams and reduce the number of applications the care manager uses to complete a simple task such as referring a patient to another care manager.
“Even after multiple advancements in the field of care management, care teams are stuck with the same problems which they have been struggling with for decades. Care management should be easy and focused on delivering patient-centered instead of manual processes and a complex chain of operations,” says Abhinav Shashank, CEO and Co-founder at Innovaccer. “This partnership with Microsoft Teams will be an important step towards achieving our mission of righting the wrongs of healthcare technology.”