– AristaMD’s eConsult solution is now available in the Epic App Orchard marketplace
– AristaMD’s integration onto Epic makes the eConsult process even more streamline for health system specialists using Epic.
– Providers can now quickly launch the eConsult platform directly through Epic’s electronic health record (EHR), creating a user-friendly experience for answering eConsults with minimal provider burden and workflow changes.
AristaMD, an innovative telehealth platform that delivers primary care providers (PCPs) timely and documented specialist insight through eConsults, is now available in the Epic App Orchard marketplace. AristaMD being accepted into App Orchard marks another cutting-edge innovation built upon AristaMD’s history of proven integration scalability. The Epic App Orchard is where developers can learn about Epic’s APIs and list their apps for Epic community members to explore and access.
Enabling PCP to Specialist Collaboration on Care Plans
eConsults ensure patients are treated in the right setting, with the right provider, at the right time. They deliver higher patient satisfaction and retention, improved network management and more efficient care. Enabling PCP to specialist collaboration on care plans, AristaMD’s eConsult solution improves access to timely specialty care for patients who would have otherwise had to wait for a separate face-to-face visit.
The AristaMD app makes this process even more streamlined for health system specialists using Epic. Providers can now quickly launch the eConsult platform directly through Epic’s electronic health record (EHR), creating a user-friendly experience for answering eConsults with minimal provider burden and workflow changes.
Benefits of eConsults for Health Systems
– Receive timely treatment from the PCP in >70% of cases
– Avoid unnecessary specialist visits to reduce out-of-pocket expenses, time off work, travel, child care, and co-pays
– Capture more potential referrals through eConsult, directing them to same network provider when face-to-face is required
– Relationship building between PCPs and specialists
– Patients with an eConsult indicating a face-to-face visit is required may be more apt to fulfill appointments and receive required workup in advance
– Improve access and reduce wait times
– Fewer low-value referrals
– Fewer low-complexity/acuity referrals
– More new patient opportunities
– Higher surgical/procedural yield
Innovation Plan Focused on Helping Providers
“We know providers are pressed for time and health systems are trying to streamline technology solutions, ideally with a single touchpoint,” said Brooke LeVasseur, CEO of AristaMD. “The AristaMD app in the App Orchard allows organizations to leverage our eConsult platform directly through their EHR with the benefits of baseline data, proven efficacy, full reporting, and platform management. It’s an important step and part of our continued innovation plan focused on helping providers reduce the challenges of change management and ultimately, provide better care for patients.”