HMC HealthWorks has selected Medecision, population health management solutions for risk-bearing entities to deploy new, automated clinical workflows, including utilization management. The implementation will significantly enhance the care of HMC HealthWorks’ participants and plan sponsors and improve operational efficiencies.
Targeting meaningful behavior change through patient-centered care management workflows will help HMC HealthWorks strengthen clinical integration across its network, particularly between its behavioral health and disease management business lines. HMC HealthWorks will deploy a comprehensive care plan for individual members, allowing care teams to more quickly identify costly occurrences and adjust care plans.
As part of the partnership, HMC HealthWorks will deploy a number of Aerial applications, including the following:
– Aerial™ Insights, which supports all Aerial applications with powerful intelligence and analytics. Aerial’s big data platform and enterprise data warehouse provide the longitudinal, person-centric knowledge base required for personalized care and population health management, as well as the insights on behavioral, physical and clinical dimensions that drive targeted workflow for optimal interventions, care plans and engagement.
– Advanced Population Analytics, which predicts risk and directs interventions to avoid costly occurrences through analytics, risk models, visualizations and reporting.
– Financial Performance Dashboards, which provide actionable intelligence to make rapid and critical decisions in utilization, prescribing and dispensing, and population stratification.
– Care Management (CM/DM/UM), a rules-based, automated workflow solution that applies accredited clinical content to the development of the most appropriate interventions and plans of care for each individual member or patient.
– Clinical Programs, which use evidence-based medical standards to enable care managers and members to collaborate on the most appropriate care decisions.
– Correspondence management to meet notification standards.
– Health Summary™, the most powerful, complete and actionable personal health record available. The Aerial Health Summary empowers members and their care teams with a single comprehensive view of the patient’s medical care plan, risks, gaps and an up-to-the-minute care view.