Each month we compile a list of the 10 most popular articles we published that month, based on the number of page views.Here are our ten most popular articles for August 2013, recognizing that articles we published earlier in the month are more likely to make the list than later ones.
1. The Rising Popularity of Mobile Health & mHealth Apps Infographic
The mobile health industry has now entered the commercialization phase and will reach $26 billion globally by 2017, according to research2guidance global health market report.
2. 4 Best Practices for Streamlining Hospital Supply Chain Management
Bruce Johnson, CEO of GHX, outlines four best practices to streamline hospital supply chain management to reduce rising healthcare costs and improve quality.
3. 6 Mobile Health Apps for Healthcare Professionals or Patients
6 innovative mobile health apps that offer support for both healthcare professionals and patients to take ownership of their healthcare experience.
4. 5 Medical Devices to Watch in 2013
5 medical device companies to watch in 2013, according to the new 2013 Frost & Sullivan outlook projections for the global medical device market.
5. Top 5 Technology Trends in the Medical Device Market
The new 2013 Frost & Sullivan outlook study provides projections for the global medical devices market.
6. Health Informatics: The Intersection of Health IT Infographic
50,000 health informatics professionals will be needed in the next 5-7 years with an expected 20% increase in jobs between 2010 and 2020.
7. 4 Barriers to Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Organizations
84% of CIOs and other C-Suite health care executives believe that the application of big data analytics in healthcare organizations is a significant challenge
8. The 20 Most Insightful Healthcare Technology Infographics of 2012
Year end recap of the 20 most Insightful healthcare technology Infographics of 2012 highlighting the growing utilizations of infographics in healthcare
9. The Important Role of the Nurse in the Mobile Health Ecosystem
As the mobile health ecosystem grows, it is vitally important to develop these new delivery models with input from a nurse/clinical perspective
10. 10 Steps To Prepare Your Mobile Health App for Monetization
So you released a mobile health app, now what? While waiting for your creation to do its thing and fix health care, there are some steps you can take to increase the odds of its success.