What You Should Know:
– Nudj Health, a leader in tech-enabled healthcare interventions, announces the launch of Nudj Cardiac Complete™.
– The innovative program combines Medicare-approved Virtual Intensive Cardiac Rehab (v-ICR) with evidence-based Collaborative Care to bring accessible and effective cardiac care directly to patients at home.
Addressing a Critical Need
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the leading cause of death in the US, yet only 20% of eligible patients participate in traditional outpatient cardiac rehab. Nudj Cardiac Complete aims to bridge this gap by offering convenient, effective virtual care options.
Proven Effectiveness of Virtual Care
Studies show v-ICR can lead to significant improvements in health outcomes, including weight loss, cholesterol reduction, and blood pressure control. Importantly, v-ICR has been linked to fewer major adverse cardiac events compared to traditional rehab.
The Power of Ornish Lifestyle Medicine
Nudj Cardiac Complete, in partnership with Ornish Lifestyle Medicine by Sharecare, allows physician groups to provide cardiac rehab to patients at home thus increasing access, adoption and adherence to cardiac rehab. The program includes:
- Cardiac Wellness/Risk Reduction: Using the evidence-based model of Collaborative Care, the Nudj Health American College of Lifestyle Medicine (ACLM) certified program delivers lifestyle and behavioral health modifications to patients.
- Virtual Intensive Cardiac Rehab (v-ICR): For patients who experience a major cardiac event with a qualifying diagnosis, physicians can offer the same hospital-based cardiac rehab experience virtually from the comfort and convenience of the patient’s home.
- Post v-ICR Care: The Nudj care team continues to work with patients on their health journey post-rehab to sustain success.
“A patient’s lifestyle choices, social determinants of health and emotional well-being are critical factors in preventing, treating and potentially reversing heart disease,” said Yuri Sudhakar, founder and CEO of Nudj Health. “Ornish Lifestyle Medicine pioneered the integration of lifestyle changes directly into patient care, and we are so excited to include the virtual program in our Nudj Cardiac Complete offering to physician groups across the country.”