What You Should Know:
– This integration will empower healthcare organizations to scale their RPM capabilities and improve patient care delivery.
Key features of the integration partnership include:
– Biobeat’s wrist and chest monitors will be integrated with Current Health, providing healthcare organizations with a reliable technology solution for remote patient monitoring.
– Biobeat monitors continuously track 13 vital signs, including cuffless blood pressure, pulse rate, respiratory rate, blood oxygen saturation, stroke volume, cardiac output, one-lead ECG (chest monitor only), and more.
– Seamless data integration: Biobeat’s data seamlessly integrates with Current Health, providing clinicians with a comprehensive view of their patients’ health information.
– Improved scalability: This partnership allows healthcare organizations to easily scale their remote care capabilities and reach a wider patient population.
– Enhanced care delivery: By providing healthcare providers with real-time access to patient data, the partnership enables personalized care plans and timely interventions.
“We are thrilled that Biobeat’s wearables will be integrated with Current Health. This collaboration will further strengthen our footprint in the US and enable clinicians to monitor patients’ vital signs regardless of their location,” said Arik Ben Ishay, Co-Founder and CEO of Biobeat.