What You Should Know:
– South Carolina’s largest health system, Prisma Health selects the Innovaccer Health Cloud to be its primary value-based care platform for analytics, workflow, and Snowflake data platform management.
– With the Innovaccer Health Cloud’s data and analytics platform, Prisma Health can integrate disparate EHRs and other healthcare systems to create a unified patient record.
Primsa Health Background
Prisma Health provides healthcare services to nearly 1.5 million unique patients annually in South Carolina through 18 acute and specialty hospitals, and 300 outpatient sites. Their clinically integrated network, inVio, is one of the largest in the Southeast with more than 5,000 employed and independent network providers delivering high quality, value-based care (VBC) to more than 377,000 patients spanning Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial agreements.
Prisma Health will also leverage the following Innovaccer solutions to optimize care management:
– Innovaccer’s EHR-agnostic physician engagement solution, InNote, will provide actionable clinical information at the point of care.
– InCare, Innovaccer’s care management solution, will deliver integrated workflows that will help Prisma Health’s care teams simplify tasks, bridge care, and assist with documentation accuracy, and support delivery of high-quality coordinated care.
– Innovaccer’s population health management solution will automate complex workflows, and enable risk stratification and targeted care interventions that improve clinical and financial outcomes and enhances both provider and patient experiences.