What You Should Know:
– Digital identity company, Imprivata, today announced the extension of its integrated digital identity platform, creating the only solution to accelerate identity intelligence through simplified visibility of user activity.
– Currently, an alarming 51% of organizations don’t monitor access to critical systems and data, making it extremely difficult to remain compliant with regulations while preventing data hacks and breaches.
Imprivata’s new offering leverages its single sign-on solution, Imprivata OneSign, and risk analytics and intelligence offering, Imprivata FairWarning, to provide the necessary view of users across an entire network to improve compliance and security. Available immediately, this integration enables healthcare organizations to:
– View enforced policy violations across the ecosystem to identify high-risk users at-a- glance
– Increase match rates and accelerate user risk scoring via artificial intelligence (AI) to understand and assess risk based on cross-application activity
– Simplify management of user lists in one place to replace manual management of user lists in each EHR or data source
– Automate processes for updating user information as they move into new roles or departments