What You Should Know:
– Bon Secours Mercy Health (BSMH) today announced the launch of Accrete Health Partners, a digital holding company, that will function to further expand the organization’s digital health services as well as new and ongoing programs and partnerships.
– New digital holding company will coalesce a continuum of leading solutions and services to connect the technology, data and people needed to streamline healthcare and ultimately help improve outcomes.
Driving Value in Digital Health
As today’s healthcare consumers demand better coordination across their health care touchpoints and provider systems seek greater cost efficiencies to help meet these demands, Accrete’s growing suite of end-to-end digital technology solutions and services will generate value for both those wanting to provide improved health care – and those wanting to access it.
Led by Jason Szczuka, BSMH chief digital officer, Accrete will form an ever-growing coalition of provider systems, data and technology companies to bring best-in-class digital solutions and services to market across a set of influential focus areas.
– Information and Technology Services: Provides end-to-end health care IT services and solutions that empower outstanding service delivery while reducing downtime and cost inefficiencies, and protecting provider, patient and system data.
– Intelligence, Data & Analytics: Enables platforms and technology that provide better access to the right information at the right time. Machine learning and AI help to enable care delivery, operational processes and business strategy.
– Digital Experience and Engagement: Develops innovative digital solutions, capabilities and platforms supporting the growing digital needs of consumers, health care systems, patients and providers alike.
– Innovation: Centers: a growing portfolio around strategic partnerships, investments and acquisitions of leading digital health tools and teams that add value and unlock new capabilities across ecosystem participants.
“Accrete will pave the way for innovative digital solutions and services to maximize their industry impact,” said Jason Szczuka. “We are excited to partner with innovative provider systems and technology companies that are innovating across the continuum of care. The products we invest in and build together will add value for health systems, patients and employers as standalone solutions, but also are interoperable and categorically aligned, unlocking even more value when leveraged together.”