What You Should Know:
– A group of six health information exchanges (HIE) announced today their formation of the Consortium for State and Regional Interoperability (CSRI).
– The 501(c)(3) CRSI aims to help drive individual and population health improvements across the nation through robust and innovative sharing of health information.
– Collective, CRSI connects over 80 million records for patients across several states and provide a wide range of services to healthcare organizations.
CRSI Founding Members
The founding members of the Consortium for State and Regional Interoperability include:
– CRISP – Maryland, District of Columbia, West Virginia
– Colorado Regional Health Information Organization (CORHIO) – Colorado
– CyncHealth – Nebraska and Iowa
– Health Current – Arizona
– Indiana Health Information Exchange (IHIE) – Indiana
– Manifest MedEx – California