What You Should Know:
– The digital diabetes market is on track to reach $1.5 billion dollars by 2024, according to a new report by Research2Guidance.
– The confident growth of digital diabetes care will be driven by the growth of the global addressable market for digital diabetes services. Between 2019 and 2024, the number of diagnosed diabetics with access to smart devices is set to increase from 109 million to 180 million.
– Digital diabetes solutions have disrupted the diabetes care market and are changing overall chronic care, targeting not only diabetes but also its various comorbidities, such as obesity, hypertension, and depression.
– The report, The Global Digital Diabetes Care Market 2020: Going Beyond Diabetes Management focuses on the continued expansion of digital diabetes providers into other chronic conditions (vertical expansion) and new service opportunities (horizontal expansion), highlighting the market’s strategic direction in the next few years. This expansion will create new revenue opportunities, improve payer acceptance, and grow user bases beyond the diagnosed diabetes audience.
– In the report, the Top 10 market players LifeScan Inc., Ascensia Diabetes Care, Informed Data Systems (One Drop), mySugr (Roche), H2 Inc., Livongo Health, Omada Health, Abbott, Dexcom, and Dario Health are profiled with their offerings, mobile app portfolio performance, and strategy analysis, as well as Top 10 country profiles (market opportunity size, number of solutions, downloads, number of users, Top 5 players).