What You Should Know:
– Vonage and Redox form partnership where Vonage API users can now leverage Redox APIs to exchange telehealth data with electronic health records (EHRs).
– Together the companies enable healthcare providers to connect effectively and privately with patients via a platform that is fully interoperable with EHRs and other leading healthcare data source systems.
Vonage, a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, has entered into a strategic partnership with Redox Inc., Madison, WI-based integration platform for healthcare data exchange. Vonage and Redox will offer healthcare provider organizations private, embedded, and customizable video capabilities, to build apps, share important medical data, and connect securely with colleagues and patients.
The partnership between Vonage and Redox also gives healthcare providers the ability to connect effectively and privately with patients via a platform that is fully interoperable with electronic health records (EHR) and other leading healthcare data source systems. With healthcare providers turning to telemedicine during the global health crisis, embedding video capabilities into the business applications they are already using is helping them to continue to offer quality medical care for patients without increasing the risk of infection for both patient and doctor.
Given the importance of telehealth, this integration partnership could not come at a better time. Together, Vonage and Redox will enable customers to:
– Allowing health professionals to provide care to their patients remotely, in real-time and throughout their treatment;
– Bringing like-minded people together for support group meetings, all from the comfort and privacy of their home;
– Continuing healthcare education through virtual seminars, demonstrations, and webinars;
– Enhancing the capabilities of existing medical devices with real-time communications; and
– Giving patients access to a certified personal trainer in their own home via live video, making it simple and convenient to stay healthy.
“Healthcare provider organizations are looking to reinvent the way they deliver care and engage with patients, as well as the ability to exchange data seamlessly with their core clinical and patient care systems,” says Devin Soelberg, Vice President of Business Development and Partnerships at Redox. “By introducing Vonage and Redox APIs into the healthcare ecosystem, healthcare organizations are modernizing their care delivery infrastructure. Together, Vonage and Redox perfectly complement that path to modernization.”