NextGen Healthcare, this week announced the launch of the Health Data Hub — a cloud-based Health Information Exchange (HIE) platform. This groundbreaking technology meets the needs for interoperability and seamless information sharing for healthcare networks. Health Data Hub supports all clinical data types used by ambulatory and inpatient healthcare systems and streamlines patient data aggregation, making it easy to share and receive health records from any data management system.
Health Data Hub Overview & Key Features
The latest addition to NextGen’s Connected Health offerings, Health Data Hub joins a suite of innovative health IT solutions designed to optimize data aggregation and provide users with relevant patient data from across the continuum of care. Health Data Hub is programmed to provide tailored solutions that give users the opportunity to create, manage and optimize their workflow.
Key features of Health Data Hub include:
– Clinical content management: Full support of clinical data types in use by ambulatory and in-patient systems;
– API: An API-first design enables complete data access and enhanced system integration points;
– User portal: A user-accessible front-end for the display and management of patient data;
– Consent & data protection: Secure patient data management for sharing and access permissions; and
– Cloud-hosting: Fully managed, continuously delivered solution leveraging Amazon Web Services.
“We have selected NextGen’s Health Data Hub as our platform of the future,” said Melissa Kotrys, CEO of Health Current. “As the statewide HIE in Arizona, we integrate information with the delivery of care to improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities. With greater levels of connectivity, data richness, and flexibility, Health Data Hub allows us to continue expanding the interoperability offerings to the Arizona healthcare community.”