Health Fidelity, a UPMC-funded startup developing innovative solutions for value-based care has announced the launch of NLP-powered risk adjustment solution for providers. The solution, HF360 Risk Adjustment for Providers empowers risk-bearing providers with the technology and support needed to succeed in implementing value-based care models.
To ensure optimal implementation and ROI, Health Fidelity also offers HF360 Blueprint, a consultative service that helps providers benchmark their current risk adjustment status and create a roadmap for continuous improvement. Designed to fit into existing processes with minimal disruption, the solution organizes risk capture activities into pre-, during and post-patient encounter workflows with the requisite tools and strategies for each phase.
With HF360 Risk Adjustment, provider organizations can successfully transition to a value-based payment model with a complete solution that:
– Provides complete and accurate risk capture for success in risk-based payment models;
– Optimizes ROI by stratifying high-risk patients and prioritizing outreach;
– Improves physician engagement through actionable data and targeted educational opportunities
– Ensures compliance in documentation, coding, and billing practices;
– Reduces administrative burden with automation that streamlines traditionally manual processes; and
– Reduces provider friction with targeted gap identification analytics that utilize NLP and advanced machine-learning algorithms.
Unlike traditional risk adjustment solutions that lack flexibility, HF360 Risk Adjustment provides a purpose-built solution that can be tailored to meet the needs of each risk-bearing organization. This holistic approach provides the technological solution providers need, along with the support of a HF360 Blueprint to develop strategies and implementation plans to ensure a successful transition to optimal risk management.
“Most provider organizations lack the proper technology to acquire and utilize the vast amount of information required to enable accurate risk capture,” said Health Fidelity CEO Steve Whitehurst in a statement. “This solution empowers providers to streamline the identification and closure of risk gaps in high-risk populations, and therefore perform better in value-based payment models.”