Sprint and Techstars have partnered to launch a mobile health startup accelerator in Kansas City to fund 10 early stage startups in the mobile health space to spark a new revolution of inspired mobile health innovation.
The Sprint Accelerator, powered by Techstars, is a three-month, immersive, mentor-driven startup accelerator for ten companies that will be based in Kansas City to incubate their ideas for bringing mobile innovation to the health world.
Who Can Apply?
Any early stage technology start-up who has an innovative idea for a product and/or service that will propel mobile health forward.
Chosen teams will receive:
- $20,000 with the option to accept a $100,000 convertible debt note
- Ongoing mentor support from within the entrepreneurial community, corporate executives, health experts and venture capitalists
- Unprecedented access to carrier technology and exclusive API’s
- Technical support and development expertise from Sprint’s development team
- Access to testing labs, research facilities and network engineers at the Sprint Campus
- Dedicated Sprint Accelerator space located in Kansas City.
- Investor Demo Days where you will present your ideas to telecom leaders, health experts and investors at the close of the program