Rock Health, a San Francisco-based accelerator for digital health startups, Wednesday announced its fifth class of companies.
Rock Health is kicking off its fifth cycle next week featuring 11 innovative digital health startups. Getting accepted into the fifth cycle was intense with an acceptance rate under 3%, making this the most competitive cycle yet. Given such a low acceptance rate, the accepted V5 is poised to be Rock Health’s most innovative cycle to date.
Here are the teams joining Rock Health this summer:
- Amplify Health builds population management tools for at risk provider groups.
- Anapsis is a research platform and marketplace for scientific and statistical computing.
- Augmedix is a service for medical doctors that’s powered by Google Glass.
- CancerIQ is harnessing big data to accelerate personalized cancer care.
- CRIXlabs builds software for de-risking drug development.
- Fluid helps people diagnose the flu in minutes, without the doctor’s visit.
- Lift Labs makes active stabilization tools for people living with tremor.
- Sensentia is developing a new breed of intelligent systems for healthcare administration and operation.
- Smart Patients is an online community for motivated cancer patients and their caregivers.
- Spire is a wearable sensor that tracks both physical and psychological fitness to lower stress and increase productivity.
- ThriveOn delivers mobile mental health programs from screen to treatment customized for every individual.