Performance Excellence for Healthcare Forum to Help Hospitals Comply With Healthcare Reform
The effects the Affordable Care Act will have upon hospitals remains gray. Hospitals will be rewarded for offering better care, promoting greater efficiencies and standardizing accountability. The looming changes also include a shift of focus from volume to value and from quantity to quality. Hospitals now face the daunting task of complying with the multi-tiered demands.
The patient experience and key principles for improving service quality to achieve top scores in Hospital Consumer Assessment and Systems Surveys will be addressed at the Performance Excellence for Healthcare Forum. Attendees will learn the truth about lean and six sigma implementation and what hospitals can and cannot do in preparation for Obamacare.
Forum includes special focus on five key areas of business improvement:
- Quality Improvement
- Process Excellence
- Operational Excellence
- Patient Experience
- Change Management
Speakers at the event are cutting-edge industry leaders and process excellence experts including:
- Deborah Novak, Culture, Change and Organizational Capability Leader, Florida Hospital Center for Talent Development and Organizational Capability
- William W. Hartung, CPA, Data Analytics Director, MediLodge Group
- Doug Mitchell, Associate Vice President, IASIS Healthcare
- Patricia Black, Director, iTACH Operations, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Steven Leuschel, Cultural Change, Lean Implementation, and Operational Excellence Coach, Indiana Regional Medical Center
HIT Consultant subscribers are eligible to receive a 20% off discount on forum attendance. Simply quote code PEXHEALTH_HIT online, over the phone or via email to ensure discounted registration.
To register for the Performance Excellence for Healthcare Forum or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities, please visit www.PEXHealthcare.com, call 1-800-882-8684 or email email@example.com.