Video panel discussion on innovations in health care delivery from the latest episode of Deloitte Insights
Innovations in health care delivery from accountable care organizations are fundamentally changing the way health care is delivered, pioneering a more collaborative approach that aligns incentives with the value of care delivered rather than the volume of work done. With all the buzz surrounding ACOs, one must ask the following key questions:
- What is the motivation for accountable care?
- How is it different from existing healthcare models?
- What type of infrastructure is needed to adopt an ACO?
- What are some of the key opportunities and challenges?
- How do we effectively engage the consumer?
In this latest episode of Deloitte Insight, Christopher Scanzera, vice president and chief information officer of AtlantiCare, John Keith, principal and practice lead for Care Delivery Innovation within Deloitte Consulting LLP, and Dr. Harry Greenspun, senior advisor for Health Care Transformation and Technology at the Deloitte LLP Center for Health Solutions speaks with moderator, Sean O’ Grady for an engaging discussion on their thoughts to these questions and innovations in healthcare.