In this ICD-10 National Provider Call on ICD-10 Implementation Strategies for Physicians, CMS subject matter experts discuss ways that physician offices can prepare for the change to ICD-10 for medical diagnosis and inpatient procedure coding. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
– ICD-10 requirements and resources overview – Mady Hue
– Implementation strategies for physician offices – Dr. Daniel Duvall
– Update on coverage conversion activities – Lisa Eggleston
– National ICD-10 implementation issues – Kyle Miller
– Update on bill processing, including claims that span the implementation date – Sarah Shirey-Losso
– Update on Home Health Agency Home Health Resource Grouper – Joan Proctor