What You Should Know:
- Innovaccer Inc., a data platform accelerating innovation in healthcare announced the launch of its new suite of AI solutions at the Innovation Keynote, the company’s annual online event.
- During Innovation Keynote, company leaders introduce groundbreaking technologies to help health systems improve patient outcomes, strengthen financial performance, and better engage providers and consumers.
- This dynamic suite of AI solutions will bring the power of AI to population health management, care management and coordination, customer relationship management, value-based care, self-serve analytics, and more, with all the safety, accuracy, security, compliance, and scalability that healthcare IT uniquely needs.
Introducing Sara for Healthcare
Persistent labor shortages and stringent regulatory requirements have had healthcare workers overwhelmed with often redundant paperwork instead of meaningful patient interactions. Rather than spending most of their time and energy on work that will meaningfully affect patient outcomes, many are constantly overwhelmed by redundant paperwork. The AI suite, “Sara for Healthcare,” which comprises responsibly trained large-language models (LLM) on healthcare and reimbursement concepts and terminologies, is powering four of Innovaccer’s industry-leading products to help four key roles—Executive, Clinician, Care Coordinator, and Contact Center Rep—improve their work life.
The four Sara-powered solutions are:
- Sara for Insights, which will help executives and analysts get instant answers to complex queries in plain English, without having to ask their data teams and wait for results, or be required to learn a database query language.
- Sara for Care Management, which will help care coordinators with documentation and planning. Innovaccer estimates Sara’s time and cost savings will save care coordinators 10 hours a week and allow them to engage with 35% more patients, making them 50% more efficient at their job.
- Sara for Point of Care, which will help clinicians with EHR administration and documentation. Innovaccer estimates Sara can help cut more than 10 hours a week from clinicians’ pajama time spent on documentation weekly, and in doing so, helps health systems cool burnout, and bring back more of the joy of practicing medicine to clinicians’ lives.
- Sara for Experience Center, which will help contact center agents by automating tasks and optimizing processes. Sara can help call center agents improve first-call resolution rates by 25% or more, call handling time by 20% or more, and touch 20% more patients, according to Innovaccer’s estimates.
“At HIMSS ’23 in March, we introduced Sara, our AI assistant for analysts and executives, and we promised at the time that it was the start of something even bigger,” said Kanav Hasija, cofounder and chief product officer of Innovaccer. “Today we’re thrilled to keep that promise and unveil the expanded capabilities of Sara, and show how we’re taking Sara to four compelling use cases to accelerate healthcare transformation. With a name inspired by the Hindu goddess of knowledge and language, Saraswati, we will ensure Sara provides the AI help healthcare leaders can turn to and trust. With Sara for healthcare, we’re creating, and promising to continue to invest in, developing proprietary AI technologies that ensure healthcare data quality, with the right data presented in the right setting at the right time.”