What You Should Know:
– Vivalink, a leading provider of digital healthcare solutions, has expanded its Biometrics Data Platform – which delivers uninterrupted streams of real-world physiological data – to enable faster algorithm development for disease detection and diagnosis.
– More than 100 digital healthcare application companies and customers in 32 countries are already developing a wide range of medical applications for remote patient monitoring and clinical trials based on the platform.
Enabling Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications for Healthcare
Vivalink is also attracting the attention of AI and ML-enabled healthcare solution providers due to its open platform approach which includes both advanced data services and a full suite of medical wearable sensors. One such company using the Vivalink platform is Fifth Eye. Fifth Eye offers the FDA-cleared AHI System™ to continuously detect and predict hemodynamic instability ahead of vital signs in hospital patients. The AHI System leverages machine learning to extract information embedded in ECG signals and converts the data to hemodynamic status in real-time. The Vivalink platform is able to collect and deliver the accurate Lead-II ECG signal that the AHI System requires to power its analytics.
Vivalink Biometrics Data Platform Benefits
Advantages of the Vivalink Biometrics Data Platform include:
– Automated delivery of high quality continuous real-world patient data
– High data integrity from patient to cloud even with network disruptions based on Vivalink’s unique caching and synchronization engine
– Raw and processed data designed for algorithm ingestion with Vivalink’s universal biometric data processor (patent pending)
– Integrated suite of physiology optimized medical wearable sensors
“Our goal from the beginning was to provide a rapid development and deployment platform for novel healthcare applications and research. We are thrilled to provide a reliable, scalable, and highly efficient tool for companies developing AI algorithms and digital endpoints. Such tools will advance the development of the virtual healthcare community,” said Jiang Li, CEO at Vivalink.