What You Should Know:
– Today, healthcare automation company Olive announced their partnership with ClosedLoop, a healthcare-specific data science platform that allows hospitals to implement artificial intelligence (AI) technology. As part of the partnership, Olive will be able to leverage ClosedLoop’s technology within Olive Helps to help deliver better patient outcomes, such as reducing unplanned hospitalizations, readmission rates and hospital-acquired infections.
– This partnership integrates ClosedLoop’s technology directly in Olive Helps platform in the form of a Loop, accessible to hospitals already using Olive Helps. The Loop will provide AI-enabled predictive analytics technology that can help clinicians forecast patient health and see extremely individualized patient outcomes, giving them the ability to identify and intervene with at-risk patients.
Improve Care and Reduce Financial Risk for Patients
ClosedLoop will enable hospitals that have already implemented Olive Helps to forecast patient health, and provide clinicians with the ability to identify and intervene with at-risk patients. Clinicians using ClosedLoop with Olive Helps can:
– See highly individual, patient-level predictions of risk for preventable adverse outcomes, while focusing more attention on patients who are identified as particularly high-risk;
– Understand patient-level factors contributing to future risk, while visualizing historical risk trends; and
– Select clinical and non-clinical targeted interventions most likely to address each patient’s individually identified risk factors.
Benefits for Analytic Teams
Additionally, analytics teams using ClosedLoop with Olive Helps can:
– Train highly accurate models customized to their organization’s specific population mix and available data sources;
– Select from a wide variety of model templates to create predictive models for use cases of highest priority across different needs within their organization; and
– Rapidly train, validate, and deploy predictive models to clinical workflows within Olive Helps.
“Olive and ClosedLoop both aim to help healthcare organizations improve patient outcomes and reduce costs through innovative technology,” said Patrick Jones, executive vice president, partnerships, Olive. “As Olive continues creating the Internet of Healthcare, our partnership with ClosedLoop will help clinicians harness the power of AI and automation to make better decisions, while identifying, intervening and better caring for the most-at-risk patients.”