What You Should Know:
– Sharecare announced the availability of a central COVID-19 information hub featuring the latest developments, guidance, and resources in response to the pandemic.
– The Sharecare COVID-19 information hub was created to provide people with easy access to the latest content and tools for COVID-19 preparedness, awareness, and prevention including interactive maps and data; articles, videos, and infographics detailing the latest news – in addition to direct links to verified info from the CDC, WHO and NIH. It’ll continue to be updated daily as everything evolves.
Sharecare, the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place, today announced it has launched a centralized destination for people to easily access the latest developments and medically verified guidance about COVID-19. The online hub – available at sharecare.com/covid19 – is the first of numerous tools and resources Sharecare is introducing in the coming days and weeks to better inform Americans about COVID-19 and empower them to “flatten the curve” of the spread of the novel coronavirus.
Sharecare COVID-19 Hub Overview
Updated on an ongoing basis by Sharecare’s team of health journalists and verified by its deep bench of medical experts, Sharecare’s COVID-19 hub showcases a wealth of trusted information, including:
– Interactive maps documenting global proliferation of cases, augmented with deep analysis and insights to empower people to maximize their resiliency to COVID-19;
– Articles, videos and infographics detailing the latest news, and tips and tools to keep people informed about symptoms, treatment and ways to prevent spreading the virus;
– Relaxation and mindfulness content to promote mental well-being and help people gain a greater sense of calm during this uncertain time;
– A daily brief of the latest statistics, news and developments from the world’s most trusted news organizations, curated by Sharecare’s editorial team; and
– Direct links to the latest information from Sharecare partners including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization and National Institutes of Health.
Sharecare COVID-19 Integration with Sharecare App
Sharecare’s COVID-19 content also is available directly within the Sharecare app, where registered users receive timely event cards and notifications alerting them to new COVID-19 content as the news cycle warrants and will best benefit each user’s well-being. Sharecare enables people to go from assessment to action, and connect to the personalized information, evidence-based programs, benefits, community resources and health services they need to live their best lives. Several of Sharecare’s existing platform capabilities can further support people facing challenges more specific to COVID-19, from risk mitigation and stress and anxiety to the impacts of social distancing and medication adherence:
– RealAge: During a recent White House Coronavirus (COVID-19) Task Force briefing, leaders noted the importance of understanding the physiological age of your body – not just your calendar age. By calculating the actual age of a person’s body based on lifestyle factors and key indicators for health risks, RealAge can help each person better understand the full picture of their personal health and identify areas of potential concern during this pandemic.
– Green days: The metric Sharecare uses to help users track daily progress toward their personalized health goals – which, when accumulated over time, can result in a lower RealAge.
– Sharecare Rx: Sharecare’s exclusive digital pharmacy savings card to help people who are uninsured or may lack sufficient drug coverage save money on their prescription medications and get up to a 90-day supply.
– Challenges: From stress management and sleep to hand-washing, Sharecare presents users with in-app challenges to encourage healthier practices.
– Sharecare Windows: Hundreds of hours of award-winning relaxation videos to help people relax, recharge and stay calm through mindfulness and meditation.