OptimizeMe, a Switzerland based mobile development company has launched a lifelogging app interpreting quantified self data that display everything the user does and everyone he meets influences his life, health and fitness.
Data Mining: The Next Step in Quantified Self
Utilizing the activity tracker, users can automatically track all physical activity including location (Foursquare). The virtual coach Ari then translates all this data by automatically mining correlations in user’s own data. Similar to a NLP (natural language processing) technology, the more the user tracks, the more insights he will get – and the more accurate they will be.
The “lifelogging” app lets the user:
- Track the time spent on everyday activities such as Sleep, Work or Gym
- Integrate Running, Cycling, Steps, Calories and Location data from activity tracker Moves
- Log Mood, Health Status, Quality of Sleep, Weight and other daily parameters
- Tag people, add photos and comments to daily timeline
- Get personal insights from correlation analysis of the user’s data
- Set personal daily goals for any important activities and parameters
- Spot new trends and reach goals with the personal life coach Ari
- Visualize life and progress with a multitude of interactive charts
- Customize any activities and parameters the user wants to track
Future plans for the startup include the integration of further wearable sensors and apps as well as enhancement of app’s analytical capabilities.
OptimizeMe is a free app available today for the iPhone. To download, please visit http://itunes.apple.com/app/id785042895.