Health technology startup accelerator, Healthbox unveiled the first class of seven startups for their Nashville program validating the city as a hotspot for healthcare innovation.
The first class is a diverse group of startups ranging from mobile patient engagement/remote monitoring to APIs for health data exchange solutions.
Here is an overview of the selected first class of HealthBox Nashville startups:
- Atlas Health provides a cloud-based platform that helps health IT organizations launch new solutions and exchange data with partners while staying compliant with HIPAA/HITECH regulations.
- Axial Healthcare is automating evidence-based decision support for chronic pain therapy, reducing variability in interventional procedures, opiate prescribing and spine surgeries.
- Daymark Health is a digital marketing and advertising platform that helps providers communicate the right message to the right person at the right time in order to drive patient volume, improve payer mix, as well as keep patients loyal and healthy.
- eClinic Healthcare is an intelligent communication platform allowing providers to use two way video, voice, and secure messaging to deliver consultative healthcare to their own patients within a web-based and HIPAA compliant environment.
- Gema Touch offers a patent-pending product linked to a cloud-based service that improves mobile patient engagement and remote monitoring.
- PRSM Healthcare PRSM is a seamless solution for managing gastroenterology (GI) patient follow-up, cancellation and no-show needs by identifying and engaging patients regarding their follow-up care events.
- Remedify is cloud-based software that takes the guesswork out of sterile processing at hospitals
- and surgery centers.
The startups will showcase their solutions at Innovation Day on November 10.