What You Should Know:
– Enterprise Health, a provider of occupational and employee health software solutions announced the launch of its new AI assistant, Wellby. The primary focus of Wellby is to improve the clinical user experience and complement clinical judgment.
– Wellby uses GPT technology based on the OpenAI HIPAA-compliant platform to automate time-consuming clerical tasks and provide improved clinical decision support.
Functionality Helps Clinicians Shift Focus Back to Cognitive Work and Patient Interaction
Wellby’s main focus is to enhance the clinical user experience and support clinical decision-making by streamlining administrative tasks. It aims to help clinicians shift their attention back to cognitive work and patient interactions.
Examples of functions Wellby can complete in just seconds include:
– Generating a 200-word summary of a dense medical record
– Drafting a return-to-work letter including restrictions and accommodations
– Reviewing the subjective, objective and assessment sections of an encounter and generating proposed plan elements based on clinical guidelines
– Quickly dictating follow-up actions directly into the Enterprise Health application using speech-to-text capability, with AI-assisted refinement
– Generating a medical record export in a coded data format
During the pilot phase, Enterprise Health is collaborating with its client community to gather feedback and suggestions for additional AI applications, and to address policy frameworks governing use including establishing workflows and practices designed to ensure a thorough clinical review of AI results.