What You Should Know:
- Virgin Pulse and Headspace expand their relationship to make it easier for employers and health plans to provide high-quality, affordable mental health resources.
- Organizations using the Virgin Pulse health and wellbeing platform have access to the full suite of Headspace offerings as part of Virgin Pulse’s partner ecosystem, including behavioral health coaching, therapy, psychiatry, and EAP services. Also, Virgin Pulse will provide Headspace offerings to its employees (approx. 2,000 people worldwide.)
Integrated with Virgin Pulse’s Homebase for Health
Headspace’s app has been available to Virgin Pulse clients for several years through its partner ecosystem and has helped members reduce stress, sleep soundly, develop healthy habits, and feel better. Virgin Pulse’s comprehensive partner ecosystem helps organizations close gaps in care across 25 health and wellbeing categories while addressing the most common and costly health concerns. Now, companies using Virgin Pulse’s Homebase for Health® platform can choose to have access to the full suite of Headspace offerings to support the mental health and well-being of their employees, complementing the impactful guidance from 200 coaches and actionable mental health content Virgin Pulse offers.
The Headspace suite includes:
- On-Demand Employee Assistance – The Headspace EAP ensures employees have access to a comprehensive suite of services supporting a broad range of mental health needs, including work-life services like legal and financial resources, and organizational services to augment and support teams.
- Coaching and Clinical Care – With Headspace Care services, individuals can access the right care at the right time, from behavioral health coaching to complex clinical support. They have 24/7 access to a team of highly trained behavioral health coaches to build coping skills and manage day-to-day stressors related to general well-being, work, family, and relationships, among others. They can also access high-quality, evidence-based clinical care provided by licensed therapists, trained in a range of clinical specialties and data-driven treatment modalities, as well as psychiatrists who collaborate with coaches and therapists to ensure the entire care team is working toward the same care plan.
- Self-Guided Care – Employees can access on-demand, self-guided mindfulness and meditation exercises through the Headspace app. With more than 1,000 hours of mindfulness content, users can access evidence-based guided meditations, eyes-open exercises like mindful walks and runs, breathing and wind-down exercises, focus music, sleep content, and more.