What You Should Know:
– One Drop, an AI powered chronic condition management platform, and pharma giant Bayer – their strategic partner/investor released their co-developed digital, AI-enabled, cardiovascular disease (CVD) prevention module.
– The digital-first approach to CVD prevention provides a holistic set of digital tools and coaching placing One Drop members on a healthier path by personalizing care, gathering data, and providing actionable insights, all in a user-friendly mobile app. The program seeks to reduce the broader burden of disease for those at risk while lowering costs for employers and health plans.
One Drop CVD Prevention Module Features
The One Drop CVD prevention module offers several ways to optimize an individual’s health, including:
– Connected medical devices to help lower heart disease risk: Best-in-class medical devices from Withings capture blood pressure and weight automatically tracked in the One Drop app alongside food, medications, physical activity, glucose, and A1C from thousands of other integrations.
– Heart-healthy habit-building backed by science: The program combines behavioral science principles, data science, and customized educational content to guide members towards positive habits in weight management, physical activity, and diet for a heart-healthy life.
– Simplified food logging linked to health trends: A leading-edge food logging experience makes it easier for members to stay on track while also allowing them to observe and react to trends over time. Includes sodium and fiber tracking.
– One-on-one health coaching by registered nurses (RNs): Direct access to health management professionals specializing in CVD for personalized support and regular progress check-ins.
Biometric predictions and insights, powered by artificial intelligence: The CE-marked analysis engines behind glucose forecasts and blood pressure insights are powered by One Drop’s proprietary machine learning algorithms and more than 30 billion health data points from millions of members worldwide. Blood pressure insights help members at risk for CVD understand how their blood pressure is trending and offer tactical recommendations and support in real-time.
The CVD prevention module is available to new and renewing employer customers via One Drop’s multi-condition employer program. One Drop will offer consumers a health-focused program in Fall 2021, available in the award-winning One Drop app (iOS and Android) and through select product bundles at www.onedrop.today.