What You Should Know:
– AbleTo, a leading provider of high-quality, virtual behavioral health care, today announce new, clinically guided, fully integrated member experience for 21M eligible lives. The launch includes AbleTo Connect, a digital engine that guides members to the right level of care, and the new AbleTo app, a single place to find all AbleTo resources and newly enhanced support features.
– This launch comes at a time when more than 10,000 commercially developed mobile mental health apps saturate the market, yet less than 3% have peer-reviewed measurement outcomes. Payers are overwhelmed with the number of solutions available to their members, and having to manage those solutions. AbleTo’s new member experience combines clinical research with evidence-based programs, ensuring lower costs and better outcomes for payers.
New Digital Experience to Lower Barriers to Quality Mental Health Care
The member experience will extend across all programs, and include:
– One destination to navigate care – AbleTo Connect – which guides members to the support that’s right for them, using the company’s proprietary technology, taking the guesswork out of mental health.
– One app as the digital hub for program resources, which will serve as a single point of access to AbleTo’s core programs – Therapy 360, Therapy+ and Digital+ (formerly Joyable).
– Pivotal Therapy+ product enhancements that improve the participant and therapist connection and program adherence, allowing members to unlock new digital activities each week that build on the clinical protocol.