At HIMSS18, HP Inc. unveiled a cutting-edge lineup of healthcare devices specifically designed to address the next generation of patient care. The HP Healthcare Edition portfolio includes ultra-slim notebook, All-in-One, and premium clinical review display purpose-built for healthcare.
Drawing on HP’s deep customer insights and its culture of innovation, the HP Healthcare Edition portfolio was thoughtfully designed to deliver safer, smarter, and secured features specific to the healthcare industry.
The new healthcare portfolio includes:
– The HP EliteBook 840 G5 Healthcare Edition Notebook, the world’s first notebook purpose-built for healthcare, includes HP Easy Clean software to facilitate cleaning with germicidal wipes while the device is still on.8, 9 It is the world’s first ultra-slim notebook for healthcare to integrate RFID and biometrics for single sign-on authentication.10 It features HP Sure View Gen4 to deter visual hacking and is optimized for an intuitive collaboration experience: HP Audio Boost, HP Noise Cancellation, and IR/RGB camera for optimized audio and video calls.
– The HP EliteOne 800 G4 23.8 Healthcare Edition AiO is the world’s first AiO with integrated dual-band RFID and biometrics for single sign-on authentication.11 It features HP Manageability Integration Kit (MIK) and provides a robust collaboration experience with HP Audio Boost, HP Noise Cancellation to suppress background distractions from noisy environments, and a dual-facing pop-camera to simplify patient registration and badging while offering an enhanced privacy option when the camera is not in use.
– The HP Healthcare Edition HC270cr Clinical Review Display is the world’s first clinical review display to integrate an RFID reader that supports single-sign-on authentication.12 This 27-inch diagonal, 3.7-megapixel clinical review display is DICOM Part 14-compliant with luminance uniformity, automatic backlight monitoring, auto image rotation, and user calibration to accurately and consistently view medical images.13 It is the world’s first clinical review display with USB-C™ that supplies up to 65w power delivery for connected devices.14
The HP Healthcare Edition portfolio is built for easy, repeatable sanitization3 and tested to meet stringent EN/IEC 60601-1-2:2015 standards,15 so the devices are safer to use in patient rooms. The healthcare portfolio delivers an optimal, collaborative telemedicine experience with Vidyo Ready4 and Skype for Business capabilities for superior video-visits and conferencing. Part of HP’s most secure and manageable PC portfolio, the notebook and AiO feature HP Sure Start G4, HP Sure Click, and HP Multi-Factor Authenticate.16
– HP EliteBook 840 G5 Healthcare Edition Notebook is expected to be available in May.
– HP EliteOne 800 G4 23.8 Healthcare Edition All-in-One is expected to be available in June.
– HP Healthcare Edition HC270cr Clinical Review Display is expected to be available in June.