The New York eHealth Collaborative’s November 14-15 Digital Health Conference is just three short weeks away and is on pace to completely fill to capacity! Over 1,200 healthcare and health IT professionals will descend on the New York Hilton to learn from and network with industry thought leaders and innovators who are shaping the future of healthcare through the use of technology.
1. Healthcare luminary George C. Halvorson of Kaiser Permanente and President Obama’s 2012 Campaign Manager, Jim Messina, will keynote the event.
2. A peer-driven educational program featuring 20 thought-provoking lectures and interactive sessions, including NY State’s Health IT Ecosystem, Google Glass, the Consumerization of Healthcare, 3-D printing, and more.
3. Speakers and innovators from industry leaders such as Qualcomm, Mt. Sinai, Commonwealth Fund, StartUp Health, and Athenahealth
4. The opportunity to network and increase your visibility with over 1,200 senior-level health IT professionals from across New York’s diverse health IT community.
5. All that New York City has to offer: Enjoy the foliage in Central Park, visit the MOMA, and taste an unrivaled restaurant scene.
HIT Consultant Readers: Save 20% on registration when you use code HITC. Register at www.DigitalHealthConference.
Disclaimer: HIT Consultant is a media partner for New York eHealth Collaborative.