Infographic highlights the state of mHealth: present, adoption, economics, barriers, & future created by specialty mobile solutions provider, [x]cube LABS
The future of mHealth is now. According to researchers, 62% of doctors use a tablet in some shape or form and 71% of nurses use a smartphone at work. The mHealth industry is forecast to be a $11.8 billion market by 2018. Mobile solutions provider, [x]cube LABS created the following infographic visualization shown below that provides an excellent overview of the state of mHealth industry broken into the following categories:
- Present state of mhealth regarding the adoption of mobile healthcare apps, devices, and solutions
- Adoption of mhealth initiatives around the world by type e.g. telemedicine, patient monitoring, call centers, etc.
- Economic reach & savings potential of mhealth for elderly care costs, data collection costs, rural healthcare reach , and maternal/pre-natal mortality rates reduction
- Perceptions of how mHealth can benefit the healthcare industry in reducing costs, improving quality of care, managing chronic diseases, etc.
- Key barriers of implementing mHealth broken down by ecosystem and regulatory barriers
- The Future growth of the mhealth market, adoption rates, and integration
[See also: The 5 Key Drivers of mHealth]
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
State of mHealth: Present, Adoption, Economics, Barriers, & Future