GE Healthcare, a leading provider of health information technology, today launched Centricity Business 5.0, their next generation of revenue cycle management solution for hospital networks, academic medical centers, large practice, and physician billing groups. With the rising costs of healthcare associated with healthcare reform and ICD-10, Centricity Business 5.0 will help healthcare providers achieve greater profitability and efficiency by streamlining administrative tasks from front desk to billing as well as accelerate revenue collection from payers to providers.
Equipped with 221 new features, Centricity 5.0 supports customers in five key areas:
- Low touch billing- Improves the ability to meet risks of growing self pay patient population by reudcing human touch across the patient access and revenue cycle processes
- Clinical connectivity- Drives real time clinical and financial interoperability through tighter, closed loop connectivity between Centricity Business and EMR
- Regulatory compliance- Provides organizations with native ICD-10 support two years ahead of US Department of Health and Human Services’ compliance date of October 1, 2013
- Better patient access- Streamlines enterprise-wide patient scheduling
- Lower total cost of ownership- reduces cost to implement, support, and maintain Centricity Business through virtualization
To learn more about Centricity Business, visit www.gehealthcare.com/centricitybusiness.