Big data is vital to the transformation of healthcare infographic highlights how big data can turn the practice of medicine into a science.
Insurance Quotes has created the following insightful infographic of visually capturing the growing role that big data will have in transforming the delivery of healthcare. Key highlights include:
- Big data could generate thousands of data points about a person’s health leading to faster and cheaper diagnoses
- Data capture and exploration will become increasingly accurate and comprehensive
- Big data can reduce costs, physician workloads, and improve patient care
- Examples of using big data in healthcare
- What big data has in store
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE